Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day two in 09-01A07 was almost the same as day one.

(Rantings after the second RED words)

BTW I REACHED SCHOOL AT 7:28 am AND WAS MARKED LATE SO MY NAME IS NOW IN THE SYSTEM, TWO MORE TIMES TO GO BEFORE I GET INTO THE EARLYBIRDPROGRAM. We're supposed to assemble at 730, maybe I should adjust the timing on my watch.


Today, we played station games. I have found another reason to dislke my class after one of the games, but after what somebody told me after school, I feel I should not harbour so much hatred towards them. Afterall, I'm going to be with this bunch of people for the next two years. Optimism should be the only way out or I'll suffer.

Easier said than done.



Generally, I feel that everything in SR moves at a much slower pace compared to other JCs and even AHS. Thanks to that heck-care, happy-go-lucky attitude in some, I finally found the reason to why the statement "No la, all JCs are the same one" is definitely not true.

I need some mugging spirit to prove my previous statement wrong!



Well, okay, some of them are actually quite nice. But I still think that a certain group of people in my class have a bochap attitude which, apparently, not only I can't stand. On the other hand, a nice girl told me this afternoon that I reminded her of her friend, which made me surprsingly happy. I don't know why.


The stations I enjoyed myself the most in
were Tug of war, some blindfolding game, and "twisted" game.

Our half of the class won the other half with some strategies in
tug-of-war, not like I think they give a damn about it anyway. Anything just choing laa. Nah, it isn't about this. I just seriously enjoyed this game to let my violent nature surface and teamwork's also kinda cool ;D

About the
blindfolding game...I agree with most that I'm a sentimental, emotional person. Basically, its easy to move me with just a few words, lol. This girl in my group sorta guided me along at the point of time when I was feeling EMO. She won't be reading this, but thanks.

The
"twisted" game....you just basically link hands with people from your opposite side, form a circle and try to un-link your hands so you'll be uh, in a circle? Shit I don't know how to put it I'm sure you've played it before. 20 people took 4 minutes plus, don't suppose that's quick record breaking time but hah, its about the fun we had.

Best game of the day (during CG time) was something like honey and bee, you get into twos, and a catcher's supposed to uh, catch people. So you find a group and one member gets displaced and the game continues. What a lousy explanation from me, I ran like hell for this and even got chased on the soccer field HAHA. Damn fun.


**************************************************************

Those are all the positive stuff about my class. After the games, we'll just spilt up into cliques that go by the races. Its weird but its like that. There's only 5 chinese girls (out of 20) in my class and one's leaving soon ):

Weeeellll, they're nice as individuals I'll have to agree. Just not in a whole group. Sucks to be the minority eh, and what sucks more is that we're being left out by the class cause they're high and noisy and we're not. Goodness, I'm so not looking forward to PW. (imagine the workload I'll get)

I can tell the other 4 girls are nice, but I haven't been a very nice girl lately....I mostly sit somewhere and emo by myself so there wasn't much time for bonding. My bad.


The only 2 dudes in my class are fine, but the nicer one's leaving too D: Lets just say the other one reminds me of somebody and that's not good HAHAHAH.


******************************************************************

Oh, I've found my dream guy in the school HAHA!! The exact definition of cute!!! Sadly, he isn't in my class and I don't think we'll be in the same cca so that's the saddest thing on earth ): So much for being sane eh, I'm turning into Ashes soon (lol DO YOU GET IT)

There's also this other guy which MANY OTHER GIRLS ARE CRAZY OVER. He's the captain of Orion and his smile can melt hearts LOL. My friend told me the only reason why she liked Orion was cause of him (and our OG of course :D) LOL. You CANNOT disagree with me.


End of fangirling.

*****************************************************************

Went around with Gillian and Melvin after school, I missed my OG friends so much! We were sms-ing throughout the day cause the activities were abit ZZZ at times. Gillian left first cause she was too tired and needed to sleeeeeep, while we got our uniforms. Met Joan over there, who helped me save ALOT of time. Thanks girl ;D


Actually, I hate SR now cause of my class. I swear it'll be SO AWESOME to have Orion D2 as my class, I promise I'll love school to the max and get the mood to study, do my PWs and everything! ):



What a long whiny post! Can't wait for friday ;D




They call us Aquila,
They call us Draco,
They call us Orion,
They call us Pegasus,

but that's not my name (x4)

C-E-T-U-S, cetus cetus is the best!!!

woohoo!




TEPOK, TEPOK, TEPOK, MAIYO, MAIYO, MAIYO!!!

it sounds like some paikia cheer ROFL.





bye.

No comments: